Tuesday, April 5, 2011

The Pursuit of Healtiness

My Dinner. Spinach salad with sprouts Combo Pack, marble cheese, hard boiled eggs and BBQ chicken (not shown). 

I was kind of hyper today.... can you tell? Lol. I just had a fabulous day and was feeling great. Note: my sweet apron. I have a collection of 4 sweet aprons to be exact. Always on the look out for more.

Eggs. I eat them almost every single day.

This is my Moksha Yoga water jar. I try to drink 3 of these a day. I drink water with ice and a half a lemon and a pinch of sea salt. Since I do so much hot yoga, I need electrolytes in my water to fully hydrate after a hard core, 90 minute Powerflow session. It also makes it takes even more refreshing :)

I love salad. Isn't it just divine? SO pretty! Don't get me wrong... I also love junk food. But I try to eat organically as much as possible to counteract my sugar binges. Especially chocolate and Real Fruit Popsicles. My fiance and I go through a box of Popsicles a day easy. There's zero fat and they indulge my sweet tooth :)

No comments:

Post a Comment