Saturday, April 9, 2011

Fill in the Blanks Friday- I know... it's Saturday....

 If you would like to add a Fill in the Blank Friday to your blog check out thelittlethingswedo.


1.   Something that makes me a great friend is,      I keep in touch. I try to at least. Thank goodness for social networking. So all the friends I've ever made are only a click away to reconnect with  .

2.  I am    still in my PJs    .

3.  I am not     having a good hair day    .

4.  If I had to describe myself in 3 words, they would be     whimsical, compassionate, and silly.

5.  Something I'm really cheap about is     Sunglasses. I like to have many pairs to choose from, plus I break them easily. No point in spending a couple hundred on one pair, I'd never wear them in fear that they'd be destroyed .

6.  Something I'm willing to splurge on is      Jeans and shoes   .

7.  I would trade       my shoulder-length hair      for      hair down to my ass  in a heartbeat.

No comments:

Post a Comment