Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Happy Ness Update




Last weekend was amazing. I spent a lot of quality time with my Maid of Honor Melissa (aka Wife) as well as the amazing Nanaimo friends I have greatly missed. I usually spend the majority of my non working time alone, since I have so many solitary hobbies, or with Josh, since we both nerd out on our computers for hours. I try to fit in two friend hangouts/adventures/parties a week, but lately, it's almost been every day! On top of that, I have also been working everyday so I haven't had much time to just sit and blog. I have so many blog ideas to catch up on! This weekend I have time off and I think I'll just take the time for myself. I plan to complete my Weekly Goals. of cooking a borscht, making things, and finishing my books. It's hard to keep up with my personal goals, art, work, yoga, and my active social life, sometimes I fail to find the perfect balance. I find that if I take the time for ME that I need to complete my goals, blog, do yoga, and read, I generally am a happy, more balanced Vanessa. But I have to admit, it was pretty fun spending so much time with old friends :) Although, I have definitely been feeling OFF this week, and not centered.
Back on track I go!

No comments:

Post a Comment