Sunday, April 10, 2011
Last Week's Goals
I'm pretty proud of myself for completing most of my goals from last week!! *pats self on back* :D
1. Just Show Up- Although I did manage to keep all my work commitments this week, I did miss a yoga class and hanging out with my Little Sister (from Big Brothers Big Sisters) due to being called in to work. I think I did much better with this than last week though! It's harder than I thought to follow through on every plan.
2. Correspondence- CHECK! Sent both Grandma's and BFF Brenna letters :) SEE.
3. Book wedding Officiant- CHECK! Her name is Joan, she is super nice, and extremely reasonably priced. I especially enjoy checking wedding related items off of the TO DO list. :)
4. Finish the book I'm reading- CHECK! Finished last night while I was babysitting. Also got a good chunk read out of my next book.
5. Take lots of pictures- Semi-Check! I could have taken much more.
There's nothing more satisfying than an following through on your goals. I challenge all of YOU to make a list for this week and see if you can do it. I suggest starting with just 5 reasonable goals, and adding one each week. Good luck :)