Friday, April 1, 2011

Fill in the Blanks Friday - Happy Ness Style

1.   The best prank I ever pulled was       I told my sister Jordyn I was going to be late picking her up from the bus depot, even though I was already there and waiting for her when she got off the bus  .

2.  The best prank ever pulled on me was    My loverman Josh is a fan of telling me one thing, then surprising me with another. Example: Sorry I wasn't able to do the dishes, then coming home to find the whole house cleaned. He likes the surprise factor. 

3.  A day without     laughter, love and music      is a day wasted.

4.  The most important things in life are    family and friends. All the people who share your moments :)   .

5.  I dream of     having waist length mermaid hair, our fabulous wedding this September, summer, one day making ridiculously good looking babies with Josh, and clothes. Yes, I dream about clothes. A lot.

6.  I dread       losing a loved one, growing old and less cute, natural disasters, being cheated on, and lots more actually... I need to dread things less    .

7.  A discovery I made this week was       that it's just as fabulous to have a Victoria wedding than a destination wedding. And that I actually prefer to have it here     .

No comments:

Post a Comment