1. The best prank I ever pulled was I told my sister Jordyn I was going to be late picking her up from the bus depot, even though I was already there and waiting for her when she got off the bus .
2. The best prank ever pulled on me was My loverman Josh is a fan of telling me one thing, then surprising me with another. Example: Sorry I wasn't able to do the dishes, then coming home to find the whole house cleaned. He likes the surprise factor.
3. A day without laughter, love and music is a day wasted.
4. The most important things in life are family and friends. All the people who share your moments :) .
5. I dream of having waist length mermaid hair, our fabulous wedding this September, summer, one day making ridiculously good looking babies with Josh, and clothes. Yes, I dream about clothes. A lot.
6. I dread losing a loved one, growing old and less cute, natural disasters, being cheated on, and lots more actually... I need to dread things less .
7. A discovery I made this week was that it's just as fabulous to have a Victoria wedding than a destination wedding. And that I actually prefer to have it here .