Saturday, April 30, 2011

Saturday Inspirations

Easily excitable.
SOURCE
SOURCE
Hope you're all having lovely mornings! I'm up early since I went to bed at 10pm last night due to sheer exhaustion...... which now that I think about it, is quite a strange expression...  how can exhaustion be sheer?? Just had a good talk about it with Josh lol.... moving on...

I simply adore weekends. I know everyone does but I have been having the best weekends this year, even though I'm working through most of them. It helps that I love my job because I get to take the kidlets on adventures in the sun. I could even say that working with children on the weekends is what has been so magical. I love the enthusiasm of kids, everything we do is AWESOME! and FUN! Which is generally how I see life.  Plus I get to do all the things kids get to do, like petting zoos, playing on playgrounds ect... Good Stuff.

Today I am taking my little sister Madilynne (from Big Brothers Big Sisters) shopping. She got has a large sum burning a hole in her pocket, and I am always down for shopping, especially in downtown Victoria. We have such a beautiful city and harbour... sigh. :) I love where I live SO much!

Then tonight is my friend Amanda's bday! You may recognize her from many pictures on this blog :) We're going to dinner at The Office, followed by a night of dancing at Hush Nightclub, a place I DJ at often. I love being a dolled up creature of the neon night! Can't wait :D

I'm also DJing tomorrow night at a Post Tiesto Show Party at Sopranos with Josh. Pictures to come!

Hope you all have a fabulous weekend!!

<3 Happy Ness




That's Audrey Hepburn!


I love everything in this picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment