Friday, April 1, 2011

April is for the Fools

I just realized it's almost been a whole WEEK since I last posted. I don't know what happened here! Jeez! I think it has to do with the lack of batteries for my camera. Should have them by tonight! So hopefully next week I can make up for Mad Men week and this week. I also work a lot less next week so I'm going to use that as an opportunity to BLOG!
 In the mean time, I have some of my recent inspirations :)
Starting off with my 4 favourite bloggers:
A Beautiful Mess- Elsie Flannigan. Check out her blog HERE

Bleubird Vintage- Miss James. Check out her blog HERE
Mucho Mucho Bueno Bueno- Kelly and Brandi. Check out their blog HERE
Sincerely, Jules- Julie Sarinana. Check out her blog HERE

LOVE this coffee can idea for outdoor plants!

When in doubt....kitties.

Glorious sleep. I've been catching up on that a lot this week.

I've been thinking about making my own plant tags, and I adore this spoon idea. Except I don't think I currently have the tools to do this...

Spring chickens and cute skirt

LOVE this outfit. Simple elegance.

Must. Get. High waist flare jeans...

 Love this cute shopping bag, and the products. Very Parisian


Brandi from Mucho Mucho Beuno Beuno. Their like in Austin, Texas is like perpetual summer.... I want to go there so bad!
Great idea for bracelet display

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment