Thursday, April 14, 2011

Sleepy Ness

My new nerd glasses arrived in the post today! My darling loverman behind me :)
  

Happy almost weekend lovely people out there in internet land!
I hope you all are as excited for the weekend as I! I am having a wife weekend with my Maid of Honor Melissa (aka Missa), I'm taking the bus to Nanaimo right after work tomorrow and staying until early Sunday morning. I'm so looking forward to spending some quality time with my favourite wife <3


I've decided to extend my Weekly Goals for another week, since I was too busy having fun to complete them. Plus I'll be gone all weekend having even more fun, so I may or may not blog until Sunday. So if you don't hear from me it's because I'm off having fun and adventuring but I'll be taking lots of pictures, so stay tuned! ;)


Have a great weekend :D


v.


Got my nails done today!! My wicked friend Nicki is apprenticing, so I get to be her guinea pig, FOR FREE. Win! My hands feel less Man-hand-y now. They make me feel fancy and I now can give thee best head massage. The kitties are also appreciative :) ....still getting used to typing with them though.

No comments:

Post a Comment