Sunday, April 1, 2012

Fill in The Blank Friday ...on a sunday



1.  My greatest strength is   my humor? I don't know. I haven't felt like myself lately and my usual strengths of making friends and staying positive have been on mat leave as well  .

2.   My greatest weakness is    my sensitive little heart  .

3.  People always compliment me on     my pregnant belly (lately). Not so much compliment as just pointing it out   .

4. If you found me procrastinating you'd probably find me    on pinterest or facebook.

5. The most cozy place in all the world is  my home, specifically our bed .

6. Something new that I tried recently was    seaweed in a sandwich. Delicious but slightly to hard and crunchy .

7.  This weekend I would like to   spend lots of time with my husband (which I did). All my days feel like weekends the only difference is he's home those 2 days!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment