Friday, April 13, 2012

Fill in The Blank Friday


I'm a freak... I'm a werido-oo-o

1.  Today is a good day because   it's a gloriously sunny and warm spring day and I have nothing to do but enjoy it   .

2.   The best thing I did all week was    sleep- LOTS    .

3.  The current weather is     prefect sunshine      and it makes me feel     glad  .

4. The best thing about spring is     it's the prelude to summer!

5. A fashion trend that I'm dying to try out for spring is   mint coloured jeans. But since I'm currently 9 months preggers it will be another month or so before I can even consider squeezing into a pair .

6. A person who made me smile this week was    my husband Josh. He just keeps surprising me with how amazingly caring and attentive he can be. I feel so lucky to have a partner who has my back and looks out for me  .

7.  The most delicious thing I ate all week was   cheesecake yesterday at Spinnakers brew pub by my house   .

No comments:

Post a Comment