Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Sandal Love

With spring in the air and summer right around the corner it's that time of year where I can go for months without wearing socks! I really hate socks. I prefer bare feet, flats, moccasins, and sandals. I've been noticing these super cute sandals show up on the bloggers and their kids of all my favourite blogs. See
On Elsie (right) from A Beautiful Mess
 

On Taza and her daughter Elenore from Rockstar Diaries


On Miss James from Bleubird Vintage
On Natalie from Nat The Fat Rat


So, like a total dork trying to be like the cool chicks she looks up to- I ordered some.

AND I LOVE THEM!! They're super comfortable, durable (so durable the withstand salt water- hence the name), look cute and go with a lot of different outfits. I think I found my new favourite summer shoe.

I ordered the red ones, since I loved how they looked on Taza and James. But I was surprised at how many colours they came in! I also want to get the yellow and the brown ones. And since they make them for babies and kids, I want to get some cute little matching ones for Minnow, maybe next summer when she'll be walking :)


I guess this means I'm officially cool now. yes! score.

1 comment:

  1. Glad that you liked the blog... I thought of you when I first saw it!!! When I am home we should meet up for a coffee date!! Where did you buy the sandals from???

    ReplyDelete