Friday, April 27, 2012

Fill in the Blank Friday


Seneca aka Senace the Menace. Up to no good.
 
1.  When I wake up in the morning, the first thing I do is,   feed my kitties. They work together to wake me up every morning in new and creative ways (ie eating my hair, staring at me until I wake up, dead dropping of the headboard onto my back, knocking shit over, all three of them piling on me etc). They tell time by sunlight, so as soon as the sun rises it's breakfast time  .

2.   I can hardly wait for   my baby to hurry up and be born already. I know there's still ten days left until her due date, but I've been in early labor for 2 weeks now, my body is in agony and I haven't even got to the hard part yet. Also can't wait to try out my Belly Bandit after she's born and put their waist shrinking claims to the test.     .

3.  The quickest way to my heart is     humor      because    if I'm laughing you make me happy .

4. A little known fact about me is that     I talk to all animals as if they can understand me. They totally do btw .

5. The best part about my job   is  was  freedom! Working as a nanny you get to make your day as adventurous or laid back as you'd like. I'm looking forward to having that with Minnow. And to have freedom of movement once I get my body back. It's currently being torn apart by a cute little parasite sucking the life force from me. But I sure do love that parasite/baby SO MUCH  .

6. Something I just couldn't live without is     baths- it's the only relief of constant aches and pains  .

7.  Something useful that I wish I knew how to do is   drive. I took lessons when I lived in England 6 years ago, but didn't get my license and haven't bothered to yet. I've always biked/walked/bused everywhere and it suited me fine. But now that we have a new car, and a baby I am dying to go on road trips and not make Josh drive the whole time. So I guess it's time for me to be a grown up. For reals  .

3 comments:

  1. Hahah that cat face is hilarious! I hope your labour goes well! I don't have kids yet so the idea of two week pre labour is very, very frightening :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the birth, everything will be sooo worth it, even the two week pre-labour - eek.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies! Just need to keep my eye on the prize :)

    ReplyDelete