1. If I could medal in an olympic event it would be Swimming. I was in swim club my whole childhood, and at one time wanted to swim in the Olympics. Until I discovered dancing, and my life goals shifted .
2. If I was stranded on a deserted island I'd take Josh, my machete, a tarp, a hammock, and a good pair of hiking sandle/shoes, my ipod with a solar charger, and sunglasses.
3. Worms/slugs are my most irrational fear. (Not so much fear, but completely disgusted by)
4. I'd rather change dirty diapers as a nanny everyday, than have to sell my soul at a desk job everyday.
5. I am SUPER excited to move to Vancouver this summer from Victoria. I love moving to new cities. I've lived in Calgary, Nanaimo, Cobham + Walton-on-Thames (both in england), Victoria, and now Vancouver! .
6. I should really be unloading the dishwasher and getting Skye in his jammies before his Mom gets home .
7. One of my favorite things in all the world is waking up to find a kitty has placed himself inside my arms. Even better when there's 2 kitties! Like this morning. A 3 way spoon!