Friday, February 10, 2012

Fill in The Blank Friday


1.  I started my blog because   I was inspired by all the amazing blogs I read daily. Mine is more like an online scrapbook/journal with no particular theme beside my life.

2.   One thing I love seeing on other blogs   is personal photographs. Most blogs (including mine) mainly re-post other people's art/photos/ideas. I like stalking the actual blogger and THEIR photos. I'm creepy like that.

3.  Something I love about blogging   when someone comments! It's rare and it makes me smile. Sometimes I forget that people might actually be reading this, and it's delightful to find out when they do.

4. A favorite blog post of mine is probably  again, any personal photographs. It's the one thing besides my random diary-like entries I have on here that's 100 % ME. Not that there's anything wrong with sharing what inspires us as well :)

5. Something my friends in real life know about me that I've never before mentioned on my blog is   my back story. I usually just up date with new and exciting stories and events. I don't spend a lot of time writing about my history.

6.  My new favorite blogs to read are   Bleubird Vintage, A Beautiful Mess, The Little things We do (where I get the Fill in the blank Friday's from!), closet visit, Tomboy Style, Godsbells, and Rockstar Diaries.... to name only a small portion of my daily reads   .

7.  Some things I tend to avoid doing on my blog are   anything negative, political or religious. I'm fairly neutral in real life on most matters (totally a Pieces thing) and I rather focus on the light, charming, and happy things in life.... at least on my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment