Thursday, March 1, 2012

A room for a Bebe Minnow.... sneak a peak!

I just wanted to share some pictures of the nursery we recently completed! I love it. I sit in there all the time like a dork, reading through all her kids books. It seems so soon until she comes while simultaneously feeling like time is trickling along extra slowly. I have so many happy, excitable feelings overwhelming me at random times throughout out the day it feels like my hearts going to explode love all over everyone's faces. (Nothing like a good face full o' love.) But then there's also those evil hormones lurking in the shadows, ready to bring forth rage and tears without notice... sneaky little hobitses.... *poor husband*. Plus the fact I'm so nauseous all the time and the mere idea of food makes me sick, and when I do eat something it's followed by the worst heartburn I didn't even realize was possible. Sigh. Pregnancy is not for the faint of heart. I have a whole new found respect for all the mothers who came before me. And I haven't even gotten to the whole BIRTHING part yet.
At the end of the day I wouldn't change a thing. It's definitely worth it. Every kick and jab to the ribs make me heart swoon. I'm already so in love with her and we haven't even been formally introduced yet :)


2 comments:

  1. This looks beautiful Nessa! I love the trees and little creatures :) I'm so excited for you and Josh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! So pretty! Excited to see it very very soon! Xxx

    ReplyDelete