1. My favorite place i've ever traveled to is France! I've been to Paris, the french Alps and Provance. All of those trip were magical. I also loved Hawaii, Amsterdam, and Mexcio .
2. Greece or Bali is somewhere I'd love to go someday.
3. I pass the time on a plane (or bus, or car ride or train) by listening to music and daydreaming. I get motion sickness if I try to do anything else .
4. My three must-haves when I travel are iPOd , meticulously organized small bag of everything I may need and water and snack
5. My favorite travel companion is my amazing momma. She's super organized and takes care of everything. When I travel with my husband I have to be the "mom" .
6. The craziest thing that ever happened to me while traveling is when I was crossing the boarder from France to Belgium on the bus, the bus driver called me off the bus all by myself. I thought there was a problem with my passport, but as it turns out he just wanted to let me know I owed him a cleaning fee for puking on the bus. Most of it got in the baggie... but some dripped. LOL .
7. The most exotic food I've ever tried while traveling is chicken eye ball on a survival course in Kananaskis Country, Alberta .
8. If I could live anywhere else, I'd live in Hawaii. I absolutely LOVE everything about Hawaii .
9. I have been to six
states in the U.S.