|Josh and I..... DJ Lovin'|
1. What I love most about my home is how it's evolved over the years of living with my man. We've really put a lot of time and effort into our home, and it feels so welcoming :) .
2. I'm excited because, I am not really working this weekend and it's Friday! I only volunteer for a couple hours and have a meeting about my wedding cake. The rest can either be extreme fun or extreme relaxing; whichever I choose!....extreme .
3. My preferred method for blowing off steam when I'm frustrated is yoga, a really fast bike ride, kitchen dance party, herbal refreshments, and DJing REALLY loudly .
4. Currently I am craving sleep. I DJ'd until 2:30am, then had to wake up 3 hours later to go to work a 10 hour day with twin 3 year old boys. I'm beyond tired to a point of hallucination .
5. The thing I love most about my mom is she's always there for me when I need her emotionally, mentally, spiritually, and financially if I need it (which I hate doing, but sometime I have no other choice). She is very glamorous and has great style. We bond over our love of fashion, elegance, and the finer things in life. She also has a wicked wine cellar to I love to raid when home. Love you Mommaface x .
6. If I was going to write a book about my life, the title would be " The Pursuit of Happy Ness".
7. If I were to eat one thing for the rest of eternity it would be 3 things; cheese, hummus and Real Fruit Popsicles. And Spinach. I could never choose one.... it would ruin it for me .