Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Point No Point

This past September Josh and I celebrated the anniversary of the day we moved in together 6 years ago. The following week would be 2 years since our wedding day. We celebrated our life together at the most romantic place Point No Point resort, only an hour and a half away from our home. With completely private cabin and misty oceany views we had nothing to do but relax with each other.
My heart came home full and happy.

I loved that the cabin had no tv. But they did supply lots of magazines, books, an iPod doc, Scrabble, cards and cribbage.
I could stare at the ocean for days on end and not tire of it.
the best
the one streaky window was driving him nuts
Seals!
my favourite
goat's cheese and wine....ahhh take me back!
almost says Kaleia!

 


















No comments:

Post a Comment