Monday, August 8, 2011

So many fun Summer Adventures = less blogging







Good morning!

Well... it's technically the afternoon here in Victoria, but I had the most glorious of lie ins this morning. Then before even getting out of bed I read for an hour and a half. Then leisurely made coffee and tidied up. Now sitting down at my iMac with my peanut butter and honey wrap and hazelnut coffee, ready to be inspired by the internet and all it's beautiful blogs. Just now realizing how long it's been since I blogged! I guess I kind of go in phases. It doesn't help that all my non working time (as well as a lot of my work time)  are spent outside at the beach/lake/park/river etc. And by the time I get home I'm too tired and drained from the sun to document all those amazing summer hours.  So I end up missing a whole WACK of good bloggable material.

I'm actually looking forward to fall, and for all that inside time. I have a lot of hobbies that I have been neglecting that I'm iching to get back into. Like sewing, painting, DIY, even MORE reading, graphic design, DJing, learning new music production/design software,  yoga! (I only go like 3 times a week in the summer and I wish I could go everyday!) plus many many more random things that keep me busy in the colder months. I miss those hobbies. And honestly, although I am soaking up every single second of summer and sunshine, I'm almost ready for the seasons to change. ALMOST! Still have one good month or beach days and camping at least!! Then it's my WEDDING in September (and HONEYMOON!) :D :D :D Plus I get to start my new full time/way better paying childcare job! And after Labor Day the Flea Market starts up again, and I get to start selling my vintage/altered clothes! I have been waiting for that since May, when I went to join the Flea Market only to find it just closing down for the summer.

I have so many exciting things coming up! This makes for a very HAPPY Ness!

Hope you all have a wonderful week! Cherish your moments and don't forget to smile :)

v

No comments:

Post a Comment